In the latest edition of the IslesBlog Podcast, CBS Sports Radio / WFAN anchor Peter Schwartz and Joe Buono talk about the Isles latest blown 3-0 lead, the continued struggles of the backup goaltenders, not so ‘Special’ Teams and Nick Leddy’s outstanding play. Later, Peter gives his perspective on the Islanders leaving Nassau County and his experience traveling to and from Barclays Center.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST ON iTUNES HERE
Joe and Peter discussed:
- Saturday Night’s disappointing 4-3 Shootout loss in Buffalo
- Who should back up Jaro Halak? Johnson or Poulin?
- Capuano’s strategy being questioned by fans
- The dormant Islanders Power Play
- Nick Leddy’s breakout season as a Top 2 Defenseman
- Whether or not Ryan Strome is ‘untouchable’
- The emergence of the ‘SNL’ line
- The commute from Long Island to Barclays
You Can Follow IslesBlog On Twitter HERE
You Can Follow Joe Buono On Twitter HERE
You Can Follow Peter Schwartz On Twitter HERE