In the latest edition of PTIsles, Joe Buono (@IslesBlog) is joined by Gotham Sports Network’s James Duffy (TwoTurtleDuffs) and Alex “Buddy” Peck (@BudGSN) to discuss Islander Country’s jubilaition following the removal of Garth Snow as GM and Doug Weight as Head Coach earlier this week.
– Our Reaction to end of Garth Snow era
– Lamoriello’s culture shock and culture change
– Did Doug Weight deserve to be fired?
– Likely and Unlikely Head Coaching Candidates
– Impact these moves have on Tavares re-signing
– Off-season priorities for Lou as Islanders GM
– Does the “Snow Must Go” billboards deserver credit?